Monday, March 30, 2009

What day is it?

The days seem to roll into each other and sometimes I have a hard time figuring out what day it is. I think what also contributes to that is trying to figure out what time/day it is back in the States.

Nothing exciting today. Just some small stuff around the apartment.
I organized my luggage since I hadn't done so since I arrived and I was having a hard time finding anything. I haven't unpacked since we aren't staying here and I'd rather not have my stuff out all over the place. So I'm basically living out of my suitcases.

Made ramen for dinner. I'm not used to gas stoves and the kitchen isn't that great so um, yeah.

We are out of some things at the store and Ahmed will be working long tomorrow, so I'm not sure when we'll get them. Little inconvenient to be sure, but um, oh well.

Hopefully I'll have something more positive or exciting to post about tomorrow.

No comments: