Thursday, March 12, 2009

I can't remember the last time I posted but I guess it's been a couple of days.

I think I have the car sold. One less thing to worry about.

But still 5 billion other things to do and worry about. lol

Honestly I don't know how I will manage it all and I should have given myself a few more days of not working before the trip.
Maybe I can leave early tomorrow and Friday. We will see.

Met up with some friends from high school tonight. A nice goodbye before I go and I was really pleased to see them all. They all look well and happy and that makes me happy too.

Trying to find people to help move furniture if it doesn't all sell. Having some trouble. Insha'Allah we'll find enough help since dad's back is out right now.

I'm sure I have more to post about but I'm pretty tired and my brain is a little fried at the moment.

No comments: