Sunday, March 15, 2009

Had a sale today from 10 til 3. Only a few people came, very disappointing. Insha'Allah more people will come tomorrow but who knows.
We've scheduled a local charity to come and pick things up on Monday, whatever doesn't sell, except for the roll top desk and nice dresser, which will go into storage for at least a short time.
I'm donating a few bags of books to the library, and I wish I could find more people to give stuff away to. But, hopefully the stuff going to the charity will find a good home.
I went through things after the sale today and tried to get things more organized for packing / giving away.
I still have a lot to do.
Tomorrow's sale should be from 9 til 1.

My parents got into town today. They will be here til next weekend, so they will drop me at the airport when I go. Dad is trying to organize everything, which I guess is fine since I'm sure I need help.

Time to bake some bread I think, and organize a few more things.
And lower prices on stuff for tomorrow's sale.
*sigh*

No comments: