Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Busy busy day.
I'm not sure if I'll be able to work the whole week like I had planned. I really still have alot to do.
I wrote to a consignment store tonight and sent pictures (like their website requests) to see if they will take my nice dresser and roll top desk, as I don't think I'll sell those at the moving sale that I'm going to be having again this weekend.
Longer hours at this weekends sale, and I reduced the prices on pretty much everything. I really need to get this stuff sold.

Loaded up the ipod and charging it now. I'll see if it needs charging again before I leave, but basically I'm done with it for the time being. I have some nice lectures and podcasts to listen to on the long flight to Paris and then Cairo.

Selling my computer to someone at work and they want it on Wednesday. I was planning to burn all the information onto disk and then reformat the pc, but we will see. I think that is the cleanest way to do it. I just want to make sure I have the right drivers to load after or that will be a pain.
So, I think that will be what I'm working on tomorrow night.

Also having some friends over on Wednesday (I hope) so that we can see each other before I leave. These are friends from high school and it's nice to see them since we don't see each other all that often. I'll be trying to make a cake for that night since it's my friend's mom's birthday, and her mom might come for a visit, which would be nice too.

Need to call the sewing machine store and see if they'll buy my sewing machine. They just reconditioned it so they should know it works okay, but I'm not sure if they'll buy it or for how much.

Also need to find a buyer for my nightmare before christmas items and star wars cards and Anne Rice books, some of them first editions, signed, etc. I would hate to just donate them to the library, but I'm running out of time. Maybe I can get an ad on Craigslist tomorrow night.

Time is running short!!!

No comments: