Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I know it's been a few days since I posted. I've been pretty busy. Things are not going exactly as I thought they might and this is all taking longer than I thought it would.
Did some more work in Jake's room, cleaned out my photo drawer and made a small album to take with me.
Had the car in yesterday for a 400 dollar tune up. Unavoidable. Have someone who is interested to look at it for possible purchase, so hopefully they will decide to buy.
Turned my taxes in to my accountant Friday and he mailed them back to me Saturday. I only owe 1400 dollars. *sigh*
Have to get ready for work now but I'll try to post a bit more tonight.

2 comments:

Hoot Owl Hollow Nursery said...

Look on the bright side. Next year you should get a nice tax refund since you'll only be working a few months this year.
Jane

Melissa said...

I hope so!!