Thursday, March 5, 2009

Well, I called the crystal store from work yesterday and the owner said that times were rough and she couldn't afford to buy anything from me. Same with the crystal store I called closer to home that I used to go to. So now I'm not quite sure what to do with them. I suppose I could put them up on Craigslist or Ebay, but no idea what to ask for them.

I did alot of arranging and organizing last night. Which is good because I put an ad in the paper, both online and in print, starting Friday, for a moving sale this weekend. It will be 11 til 3 both Saturday and Sunday. I need to get things a little more organized and I've never had a sale like this or any kind of garage sale and so this should be interesting. I have to figure out how to get prices on things. I don't want to use stickers because they .... stick. lol

Might go by the antique store tonight. Didn't make it last night as there were a few more things I wanted to show them that I had to get out and get ready.

Need to call a lady today who was interested in the car and see when she would like to look at it.

I put an ad on a mailing list that I am part of and I've had a few replies, which makes me feel better about things. Insha'Allah I will be able to sell most things in the two weeks (minus a day) that I have left.

Mailing off my old video camera to my brother. It was actually originally his, but he gave it to me when he got a better one I guess. It's a super 8. Fun.
Also mailing off some David Bowie albums to an online friend who liked Bowie as much as I did, if not more. That's the last of the albums, the rest were sold some weeks back.
Slowly but surely getting many things out of the house! It feels good.
=)

Current idea, though it could change, is to ship my extra stuff on the plane with me instead of through a shipping company. It's $150 each for every bag over two. We shall see.

No comments: