Monday, March 23, 2009

Videos

Alright, I got a few videos uploaded to youtube. I'll put the links and you can see the street here.
It's not this noisy and crowded in all parts of Cairo. We just lucked out. lol

Had a relaxing day. Spent some time at mom and dad's while Ahmed was at work.
It seems like I had a lot to say earlier but for some reason I can't remember any of it now. Isn't that the way? :D

Link one:
Street during the day

Link two:
Street during the night

Link three:
Wedding party

We managed to get some 100% orange juice. When I had originally asked Ahmed for some orange juice (not stating 100%), he brought orange "nectar" which is not precisely like having Tropicana or something. It claims to be at least 50% juice, but the rest is... well, who knows. I looked at the label and it included the ingredient "natural flavor". I try to stay away from things with that listed, as it could be anything and I'm pretty picky about what I eat. Anyways, I tried it but didn't like it. It didn't taste like orange juice at all. So, I will try the 100% juice in the morning insha'Allah and I hope it will be nice.
One thing I can say for Ahmed (not that there is just one, lol), is that he is always willing to try to get me whatever I wish. What a sweetie pie. :D

No comments: