Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hurrah!

Well, today was my last day of work. Exciting but a little sad at the same time.

Also said goodbye to a good friend of mine, Zahra. She is so special and I will really miss her.

Got a whole slew of errands done after leaving work around 2:30.
There's just a few more errands that need to get done. At least, that I know of right now. I'm sure I'll come up with some others.

Moving sale Saturday from 10 til 3 and Sunday from 9 til 1. Then on Monday, Salvation Army is scheduled to come and pick up anything that didn't sell, with the exception of the dresser and roll top desk. If those don't sell, they will go to the consignment store (which picks up thank goodness), or into storage. I'm voting for consignment. Less hassle.

Still not packed. I'll wait til after the sale. Still need to clean the apartment. I hope it doesn't take too long. I was going to have dad work on the outside since I don't want to get all dusty/dirty/cobwebby. :D Dad's are great for that kinda thing right? lol

Alright, that's enough post for now. I'm beat.

No comments: