Thursday, April 9, 2009

Friday of sorts

Well, today is the States' version of Friday. So happy Friday to me! lol

There really isn't a log going on here.
And I have a few posts saved for when I can put pictures up.
Should be within a few days.
Hubby has the software at his old apartment and just has to get it for me.
Which might happen tomorrow.
But then I wouldn't be using it til Saturday most likely, since we will be at his folks house Friday for at least the afternoon.

There was a wedding last night. Seems strange to get married during the week instead of a weekend, but maybe they were in a hurry? Who knows.

I stood outside on the balcony yesterday for about ten minutes watching the general scene. The traffic is just non-stop of course. As is the amount of people walking around on the street.
I never get tired of watching people trying to cross the street.
The cars won't hit you on purpose, but it's really up to you to make sure that you aren't in the way to get hit. People and cars kind of weave together like a very well oiled and tightly run machine. Wherever there is an empty space, a person will try to fit, but of course, there is some zigzagging, as you will never find a straight way across. So it's in front of one car then behind another then running in front of the third and making the fourth stop and etc.
The space between humans and cars can be, and probably most of the time is, less than the width of a person. Or rather.. the depth? lol
It's not a lot of space in any case.

Roasting the other chicken today. At least I know what to expect this time. And today I'll move the roaster onto the dining room table, so at least I can sit down while I'm roasting, since I am not going to leave it unattended in the kitchen.
Also, there is a higher ceiling in the dining room, so if the chicken does catch fire, it won't burn the bottom of the kitchen cupboards.
:D

No comments: