Thursday, February 5, 2009

Went to the eye doctor this morning to make sure the eyes were okay before leaving for Egypt.
My prescription has worsened just a tiny bit, but otherwise everything was okay. I ordered some contacts while I was there. I'm not sure where I will order them in Egypt and I figured I might as well get some to last at least a few months.

Went after work to Walmart and had my passport picture taken again. The other one was just too horrible looking. This one looks better, though it does make me look like a thug. lol

Not much at home tonight trip wise. Cleaned out a few drawers. Found a mix tape full of good 80's stuff. Ah, the memories!

I would have done more, but I've been neglecting the dishes so that took some time, as well as some laundry. And a tiny bit of vacuuming.

Tomorrow I hope to go down to the post office on my morning break and mail off the passport application. I'm considering paying for the expedite but I just don't want to pay 60 more dollars on top of the passport app fee. Hmmm.... we'll see what happens tomorrow.

No comments: