Thursday, February 12, 2009

Got my new drivers license in the mail today. Doesn't look too bad. Though I somehow look like a um... what position is it in football that has the wide shoulders? Or is it all of them? lol
It's just the way my scarf is draped I guess.
But, glad to have that done.

Went though old bank statements and tax returns tonight and will shred the stuff I don't need when I'm on break at work tomorrow.

Might have a buyer for my car. We will see insha'Allah.

Also found a home for the last couple of years of National Geographic that I've had sitting around. I won't be getting the subscription in Egypt, but I will have to try to remember to look at the issues online. Not quite the same as looking at them in print, but at least I can still access them. I love the pictures and I really do learn a lot.
=)

Supposed to have a dr appt in the morning (another in the list of getting all my dr appts out of the way before I move) but I'm going to have to reschedule. I'll be going in on Friday to get some medical tests done. Normal stuff but it just needs testing before I go. Not sure when I will reschedule the appointment for but I hope they can get me in before I leave. I guess there should be enough time yet.

No comments: