Friday, February 27, 2009

Stayed late at work, stopped by two hardware stores on the way home looking for a drawer slide thingy since one of the drawers in the dresser won't slide in all the way. Couldn't find the right size so I'll have to look elsewhere.
Went through some desk stuff. Got my taxes ready to send in with a note to my accountant about taxes while I'm out of the country. Balanced checkbook, which doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the move, but needed to be done since I hadn't done it in 2 months.
Tired and tired and tired and I don't have enough time. My mind is so busy with everything that I'm just exhausted all the time. They are trying to get alot done at work before I go (read, I have to write procedures for tasks I inherited but which never had procedures written out before, plus all the miscellaneous stuff they can think of that they want done before I go), so I'm very busy with a full mind at work as well.
After tomorrow, just two more weeks of work.
Less than three weeks til I'm on a plane headed East.

No comments: