Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday part 1

Yesterday I went through and typed up all the measurements for my furniture that I hope to sell, and also listed prices for everything. Not sure if the prices are what things will actually sell at, but I did my best.
There are quite a few items that I think I would have better luck selling at a specialty store perhaps. But... that requires time and travel on my part and I don't know if I'll get to it.

Little stressed about not having any idea yet about a shipping company and what I need to do to get my stuff ready to ship. Just have to wait to hear.

Have two more doctor appointments made. One for the 26th and one for the 5th.

Last day of work is the 13th. Can't remember if I mentioned that before or not.

Lots to do.
Stress.
Stress.
Stress.

1 comment:

Shari said...

I'm sure you got my phone msg today, but Dad and I have reservations at the usual place for a week - 3/15 until 3/22. I've placed ads in newspapers by just going to their web site - just a thought.