Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cleaned out yet more drawers. I'm going to bring some things in to work. Basically some art/craft stuff that Jake doesn't want. There's someone at work with young kids, and if they don't want it I know they can donate it to their school for use.

Even though I don't always write alot in here, there's alot of planning that goes on in my head and trying to figure out schedules for things. It's just not always stuff to write about.

Still need to go through Jake's stuff with him. Still haven't figured out the luggage exactly. I know I'm only taking two bags and the rest of everything will be shipped. I just need to figure out how much I will put in my bags (by weight and volume) and try to get as much as I can in the bags by weight limit, since we'll be paying for the extra that gets shipped. Did that makes sense? lol

I'm not sure about the rest of the week but I have some items to put on ebay or craigslist. Some collectible stuff. I'm not looking forward to figuring out the pricing and dealing with selling the items, but it has to be done sooner or later.

We shall see what the week brings!

No comments: