Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Busy busy busy today.
After getting home from work (after a stop at the grocery), I took a short rest to have a snack and browse online a tiny bit, and then I got busy!

I made a blogger page to list the main items that I'm going to be selling. That included making the blog to start with, then uploading pictures, then figuring out how to edit the posts to put writing with the pictures, and editing again to add more writing, and taking more pictures which I didn't get previously (I still have 1 to post).
This all took several hours, though you wouldn't know it by looking at the page.
lol
Anyways, I'll make a post on Craigslist with a link to the blogger post for pictures/pricing.
Comments here on how you think it looks or anything about it are welcome.
The website is here:

http://www.mgsales.blogspot.com/

(I tried to make the link clickable but it wasn't working, so you'll have to copy/paste)

So, that's it for tonight.

2 comments:

Shari said...

Excellent, Melissa. Pat Cole called today and as you know, their home burned down almost a year ago. Their "new" home will be ready for move-in around mid-March. I gave Pat your link so she could look at the pictures to determine whether you have anything they can use - i.e. for their game room and spare bedrooms. -- Mom

Melissa said...

Thanks, I appreciate it. I'll always remember their home and spending time out in the fields and such. I hope they enjoy their new place.