Thursday, February 26, 2009

I thought I was going to work on packing things tonight (figuring out more regarding packing), but my apartment really needed some attention. It has been getting a bit ignored as of late, and I'm also stirring up alot of dust etc., so tonight was spent with some cleaning.
Not *enough* cleaning mind you, but I had to do some.
:D
Insha'Allah tomorrow I will get back to more move things.

I did change the addresses for Jake's magazines today. Did that online. Really the web makes many things so much easier and faster. Though I know easier and faster isn't always good in life.

Three weeks from today I'll be on a plane. I'd be flying over the eastern half of the U.S. about now I suppose.
Just three weeks.
21 days.
I couldn't stand the time apart from my husband, it seemed like it took forever for this day to come, but now that it is approaching, it seems like I don't have enough time to do everything. lol
I need the warp speed to slow down a bit.
:D
I could definitely use a session in a hot tub and a massage!!
I'll "settle" for a hug from my husband in three weeks instead insha'Allah.
*hearts*

No comments: