Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hmmmm.....

Still have not uploaded the videos of the street repaving. And haven't edited any pictures to post today.
Just not much going on here and it's too hot to do much but sit around and wish that the fans would somehow turn into air conditioners.
lol

I'm On the last book of the Lord of the Rings books, The Return of the King.

Hubby should be back Friday.

He had said that we could go away for a week when he got back, but I'm not gonna hold my breath on it. I know he'll have a lot of work to catch up on at the office, and be busy trying to build up business in Kuwait.

This is Jake's last week of school and then summer vacation. If you can call it that seeing as he's going to be attending summer school.
lol
Oh well, live and learn I suppose.

2 comments:

Londi said...

Why don't they get some air conditioning put in? Is it too expensive there, or are they just used to the heat and it doesn't bother them? I don't think I could ever get used to it. If we hadn't had any when I lived in Vegas, I wouldn't have lasted long!

Melissa said...

I don't think anyone gets that used to the heat.
Partly I think it's the expense of the a/c units. They would be wall units and there are many rooms here. And partly the expense to run it I guess.
They aren't poor by any means, but dad is retired and if they have been living without it for a few years I guess they are okay with it?
Personally, I wouldn't live here on a permanent basis without a/c, and I'm not really sure how I will be able to manage it even for a couple of months.
We shall see!