Monday, August 3, 2009

Too tired

Well, I have a few pictures that I need to get ready to post but I'm just too tired. We were out today checking out how the painting is going at the new place and we walked down to the appliance place to check out stoves again.
It was just too hot and I hadn't eaten breakfast before leaving and didn't drink anything while I was out and it just took a lot out of me. Didn't end up eating til normal lunch time around 4 or so this afternoon.

Anyways, the painting is going well and should be finished by tomorrow.
Then the plumber will have to come.
And we have to get some furniture as we have none at the moment, though the mattress and box spring have been ordered.

As far as I can tell, we should be moving in by Thursday or Friday. That, however, like everything else in regards to getting the apartment ready, is subject to change.
lol

Ahmed is working so hard to get everything ready for me, and I know he needs to be at work instead of taking off so much time getting everything done. Poor guy is busy and beat! He will need a vacation after we finally move in. lol

No comments: