Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tomorrow, tomorrow

Well, not much news about the apartment.

It has been just over a month now since the lease was signed.

We are supposed to hear *something* about the mattress and box spring tomorrow, but I don't know if that means we're getting it tomorrow or what. It's been about 10 days since it was ordered and I thought it was only going to take 7.
Plus, I want to air it out for a day before we sleep on it.

Hubby took some pics of the apartment yesterday when he went by. I'll upload and post them in the next day or two.

The colors on the walls look nice, but the green room most definitely needs some carpet, because I never would have picked that color for the walls if you would be able to see the floor. However, I don't think we're getting a carpet for the room too soon, so I'll have to live with it for a little while at least.

Still need to go by and pick out the stove.

Aaaand, hubby says he'll call the manufacturer of the washing machine and water heaters tomorrow, as apparently they have to come out and install them in order for the warranty to be valid.
I'm really hoping they can come out like... in a day or something. I think hubby places way too much optimism on them being available at any time. This is Egypt after all.

The weather has cooled down to the low 90's. Still plenty humid though.
I can't wait til winter time, when I'm sure you will hear me complaining about how cold it is. lol

No comments: