Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mums

Well, it is not mother's day here in Egypt, they have theirs in March. Somewhere around the 20th I believe.
However, it is mother's day back in the States, and that is where my mothers are.
lol
How funny does that sound, plural mothers?
But I am very happy for both my moms.
I couldn't be where I am today without either one of them. They have both given me so much, which I can never repay, but only be grateful for.

So, happy mother's day to my moms, and to all of us moms!

A mum for the mums.
I didn't take this picture, but mums are one of my favorite flowers. So pretty.

6 comments:

Shari said...

Thank you so much, Melissa, the mums are beautiful! And a Happy Mother's Day to you, too - both now and back in March (smile). Dad's taking me to brunch. Other than that, we'll be loading up the 5th wheel for our trip to Roseburg, OR to see Gene/Jill and who knows where from there! Would like to see "Anonymous" as it's been 2 years and my brother Pat whom I haven't seen for several years. I hope you had a wonderful day since it's already evening there! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Lovely flowers! Happy Mommie day to you hon.

Londi

Anonymous said...

Oh crap! I'm anonymous again! What the heck happened? I guess I am just too stoopid to do this. So now I am not sure you got the one where I said Would they be shocked at a little old lady on a great big harley!

Londi

Melissa said...

Hmm, not sure why you're anonymous. Sometimes google does funny stuff with signing in.
But you can continue to be anonymous if it's easier.
I only just now replied to your comment on the other post.
:D

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Melissa!
And, I don't think I'd be eating any cow knees either. I'm an adventurous eater but that's pushing it!

Shari said...

Cow knees? Huh! I wonder if they're REALLY the knees of a cow. I've had "rocky mountain oysters" - you know what those are? Uncle Vic Wilhelm fixed them and they were delicious!