Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Funnily enough....

I'm sure it was just yesterday that I was writing about things not happening when you thought they would here in Egypt.
lol?
Well, hubby got a call at around 8:45 this morning from his clients in Kuwait, and he had to go in to the office to deal with something, so we didn't go today to get the formal marriage done.
He did however get a chance to go get the notarization on the affidavit we got yesterday.

All in all it was a pretty lazy day.
I had a nap this afternoon. Yeah, because I'm so busy all day I just couldn't stay awake another moment. lol

Just censored myself because I wasn't sure if something I was going to write about was okay. Maybe on a bulletin board or something I wouldn't worry, but on a blog... hmmm...
I really should find out what the rules/limits are here for writing or speaking. I know they don't have the same type of free speech that exists in the States.

Anyways, I guess we will try to go down tomorrow to get the marriage done.
Insha'Allah.

No comments: