Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Where is my pumpkin cupcake???

Alright, I'm back at the internet cafe that has a bad keyboard and the t key doesn't work so well, so if you see some funny words, they're probably just missing the t.

We slept too late again today. I think it was somewhere just before noon when we got up.
After getting ready, we went to the library (finally!). What a neat building. I took some video inside so I'll eventually post that up. Probably at the same time as all the other videos and I'm guessing it won't be til I'm back home.
It was only 4 pounds to get into the library, but they wanted an additional 20 pounds to see the museum area and I got irritated about that, though in all reality, 20 pounds isn't that much money.

On the way to the library, we took a micro-bus. This time we got to sit in the front seat. I was in the seat right next to the door. It must have been at least 20 minutes to get to the library and it was such a nice ride. You sit higher in the busses and we were in the front seat and I had a perfect view of the sea off to the right, and of everything in front of us. It was so nice and I felt so mellow and at ease. Alhamdulillah.

After the library we took a taxi and went to the mall that is where the Four Seasons hotel is. The mall is not in the hotel, but next to it?
Anyways, the mall is 5 stories or so (small areas for each story though) and also had a food court at the bottom and a movie theater at the top.
We finally went shopping!!!! yay!!!
Ahmed bought me some hijabs and I found some more that I liked that we will go back and buy insha'Allah.
After shopping we went down to the food court and got some food. He let me pick and so I picked someplace called something like Wok City or something such. Chinese fast food. It is the first chinese food I've had in over 3 weeks and it was sooooooo good. Maybe not by normal standards but it was just a nice taste from home and it made me so happy.
Alhamdulillah!!
:D
After eating we went to the grocery store in the mall and picked up a few things before catching a cab back home. Actually, Ahmed dropped me at the internet cafe and he went home and put our stuff away.
The regular internet cafe that we go to, the lines weren't working well, so we are at one I don't like as well (mostly because the keyboards work so badly).

After we're done here we'll go home and watch a movie insha'Allah.
The other night we watched The Thomas Crowne Affair. I hadn't seen it before and I really liked it. I was really surprised at the ending.

Alright, I'll make a post soon about driving/drivers here in Egypt. And about crossing the street. lol

I'll be home in less than two weeks insha'Allah.
love to you all

No comments: