Saturday, October 13, 2007

Mabrookalations!

Well, we got married this evening alhamdulillah!
I'm so very happy.
:D
We will spend the night at our apartment and then tomorrow night we will come back to Ahmed's parent's house and have the wedding party. It will just be some family tomorrow night.
A couple of Ahmed's friends are over right now because they won't be able to come tomorrow night, but since the women and men will be seperate I wouldn't meet them anyhow.

Ahmed's sister is lending me the most beautiful dress to wear tomorrow insha'Allah.
It's pink and long and ties up the back and I feel just like a princess in it. I'll see if we can get some pictures.

We did take video of part of the marriage signing and stuff tonight so I will have that but won't be putting that up online (yes mom and dad I will show you).
However, we did get a few pictures as well and I will post those or send them in emails appropriately.

A special thank you to all of you who helped to get me here.
I appreciate it more than I can say.

Oh yeah. I'm still sick. Cold or throat thing or something but insha'Allah I'll be better within a couple of days or so. Ahmed's mom is being just like my own parents with taking care of me.
:D

2 comments:

Hoot Owl Hollow Nursery said...

Congratulations!!!!!!
Jane

Melissa said...

Thanks!
:D
I'll send pictures around soon.