Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Pyramids ahoy!

Well, we have just been relaxing the last couple of days.
Tomorrow morning we'll head out to see the pyramids insha'Allah.
The weather has been pretty nice since I've been here almahdulillah! I can understand why it wouldn't be as nice here with the summer weather. Although most places seem to have wall mounted a/c's, it's not quite the same if you're used to central a/c everywhere you go.
And being stuck in traffic when it's over 100 out and with taxi's not having a/c, then you can imagine it would be pretty miserable.
Anyways, I'm looking forward to the pyramids. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures.
Not sure what we'll do the rest of the week but I think we might go to the kahn al khalili (I'm sure I spelled that wrong) and a couple of other places. Maybe Al Azhar.

My cold is doing better. Just a dry cough now.
And I think I figured out what the smell was that I've been smelling. I kept thinking there was a bbq somewhere but I think it's just the smell of the air here.

No comments: