Thursday, October 25, 2007

Whining

Well, hello everyone.
We're still in Alexandria. And I'm once again at a net cafe. We still don't have a working phone line at our apartment for me to be able to get online there, so I haven't even checked email since the last time I posted here.
I have a whole list of things I'd like to gripe about, the first one being that the 't' key doesn't work well on this keyboard and I keep having to go back to type it in.
However, I guess both my time and yours could be better spent then with me whining about stuff.
Though it's possible if we get access at the apartment I might change my mind. lol

I have so much that I want to write and share but it's hard when they keyboard doesn't work well and you're sitting in a not so comfy spot with strangers in a dimly lit spare room.
I might just end up doing some writing with paper and pen just to get things out, and then type them up when I get access again. We'll see what happens.

Alexandria is definitely different than Cairo. I think I like many things about Cairo better. The two things Alex has an edge over Cairo on are the sea and the air quality. Other than that, I'm not so sure. But, time will tell, maybe I'll change my mind.

Okay, that's it for now.
love to you all.
Oh, and I woke up yesterday wanting to go to IHOP so badly. Please, everyone who reads this and has he opportunity, go get a nice pancake breakfast and eat it for me would you?? lol

No comments: