Monday, December 14, 2009

Maybe, just maybe

It seems that hubby's trip to Kuwait has been most probably put off until January, which is fine with me.
=)
I wish he didn't have to go, but hopefully it will bring in some more business, which is always good.

:::

I've been told.... that we might.... MOVE tomorrow.
Now... let's not get our hopes up, but it's possible.

We have stuff to buy, so it might be a couple days of buying stuff since hubby is taking 4 days or so off work, and after buying stuff, then maybe we will move.

In any case, a cautious yippee coming from me!

:::

My in-laws and I, minus hubby who was at work, went through some old family photos last night.
Hubby was so cute when he was little.  And he was so skinny!!  lol
There's definitely some keeper/blackmail photos in there. :D
It's always fun to see pictures of the people you love when they were younger.  When you only see them as adults, it's hard to remember they weren't always grown up.

No comments: