Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesday

It always gets worse before it gets better. That's the expression anyways.

Felt much worse this morning when I woke, but feeling a little better this evening.

I had a fever last night and I was sure my eyeballs were going to burn up in my head. lol

And as much as I ate yesterday (maybe even more than normal), today I barely had any appetite. Though enough of an appetite to eat the cinnamon roll from the bakery after lunch late this afternoon. :D


I have a friend from the States who will be in town starting tomorrow morning. Her and her boyfriend are flying in from their latest vacation spot of Thailand. Before Thailand was Cambodia (do people really go there for vacation??) and before that they had been living in New Zealand for a year.

She has never been to Egypt before, and they couldn't find a guide book before now, so they are hoping to find one at the airport in Thailand. Presumably they are landing in Egypt with no place to stay and no solid plans. And I can't exactly offer them accommodation since we aren't in our own place yet.

We shall see what happens.
I'm still too sick to be going out and about anyways.

Also found someone to maybe go walking with, will update with that when I have further news.

Things have been going pretty well it seems. Alhamdulillah.

1 comment:

Londi said...

Hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy your friends while they are there.

Londi