Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sniffle sniffle sneeze

Well, it appears that I was wrong about two things.

One of them is that we didn't go out Friday night with friends, it was Saturday night.

The other thing is that it wasn't some 24 hour bug I caught, it was a cold.

I've been sniffling and sneezing my way through the morning. Hopefully I won't use up a whole box of tissues. lol

I think my MIL is making me some chicken noodle soup with some fresh zucchini in it. Now if only my dad was here to deliver one of his grilled cheese sandwhiches!!

I'm sure they sell American cheese here though they don't buy it here at my in-laws, the sliced cheese they have is... well, I dunno, it's white and just tastes like... cheese. lol

And they don't appear to have decent bread here, at least not at most of the stores. It reminds me of Wonderbread or something such. It's not horrible, it just isn't great. They have it in a whole wheat flavor but I didn't find it really improved much.

Hopefully I won't get hubby sick. You know how men are when they get sick. lol
Like the whole world is going to end! :D

So, more watching movies in bed today instead of going out shopping for things for the apartment.
It's not all that bad. :)

3 comments:

Dad said...

Poor baby. I wish I could make you my special grilled cheese sandwich. Sounds like you MIL is a very caring person. Get well soon. That's an order!

Love, Dad

anna said...

hope you feel better soon!!

Melissa said...

Thanks Anna.

Mom, I got your comment though it seems to have disappeared. You are welcome at any time! I can even give you my travel agent's number, she's great. :D