Monday, November 12, 2007

Home again

I made it back home in one piece alhamdulillah!! lol
Flying when you're sick isn't fun, but I guess 19 hours of flying is never that fun.

I think my mind is still trying to catch up with my body. The body is pooped but the mind is awake. It's 1:20 a.m. and I've been home for an hour but I don't think I'm that close to sleep. I made a trip to the grocery store, forgetting that it was colder here (43 F right now) than in Cairo and I just had a shirt on and no jacket or sweater. lol Silly me.

Alright, like I mentioned, I will post some more things about Egypt, but I'm not sure when I will post it all.
Thanks to all those who kept up with my "adventures".

=)

2 comments:

anna said...

i've enjoyed reading about your adventures. hope you post some more.

Melissa said...

Thanks!!
It's back to work today. I probably won't post anything for a few days at least. We'll see.
=)