Monday, April 19, 2010

Some light

Well, I managed a total of 5 or 6 hours of sleep last night, the most I've had in one night since I've been sick.  Of course, it still came in 1 hour clumps, except that last bunch was two hours.

Some of my pain is finally going, not all of it but the stuff that's keeping me from sleeping well.  Just woke up from a two hour nap even.

I made a stupid mistake and didn't eat dinner last night.  I thought since I was keeping hydrated it would be okay, as I didn't really have an appetite and I couldn't think of anything I wanted to eat.

I went into the kitchen early this morning to get some medicine ready to take, but by the time I brought it back to the bedroom, I had to half lay myself over the bed because I was about to pass out.  Oops.

It's been a slow day.  Taking it very easy.  When I have to get out of bed, I shuffle around like some kind of zombie, and then after getting back into bed I have to just sit and rest for a few minutes before I do anything.

Only new problem the last couple days is that my breathing is short, hard to get a deep breath, and my throat is a bit sore.  Both of those are mainly on the left side, which seems weird, at least the breathing, but a lot of my pain and everything has been on my left side.

Anyways, there is some improvement, even if it's not much.  I'm very thankful that most of the horrible pain is gone.  It really does just sap you.

1 comment:

Dad said...

that's good news - at least the recovery is underway. Sounds like your body wants food now. You will get your strength back soon, I know. Love, Dad