Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The nose thing

Well, I seem to have developed some sort of sinus or allergy thing, and so I've been a bit slow today with anything.  My nose however, has not been slow! 

Not much else going on.  We had a dust storm for a couple of days, after which I swept copious amounts of dust from the floor.  I changed the mop head before I mopped.  Woohoo!  That's some excitement for ya!

:::

I decided to make some oatmeal cookies, except I still haven't located any raisins, they only seem to have the light colored things at most stores here, so instead I could put chocolate chips in, except should I leave the cinnamon out?  I know chocolate and cinnamon can go together, as I've used cinnamon in my brownies before, but not sure about in oatmeal cookies.

:::

Not too long ago, I introduced hubby to the old TV show Gomer Pyle.  We've watched a few episodes and I guess hubby likes it well enough.  He certainly gets a kick out of Gomer, we both do.  I think hubby wants to know if people really said, "shazam" or if it was just in the show.  I know the show was goofy but Gomer is so funny, how can you not laugh when you watch? 

Alright, that's it for now, more in a day or two when I'm feeling better.

No comments: