Sunday, April 18, 2010

Oh what a night

Well, I got maybe an hour total of sleep last night.  Too much pain and too restless and too hot and sweaty and just couldn't find a way to sleep that wasn't painful.

Thankfully, overall, I'd say the pain is less today, and I am finally starting to be able to breathe through my nose, though not completely yet.

But also today there is trouble breathing in general.  I'm wondering if it's partially from the heat and awful looking air outside.  Also wondering about all that ash in Europe.  We aren't that far south of Europe, and I'm not sure which way all that ash is blowing.

Exhausted and still having pain and just want to be better. 

2 comments:

Dad said...

I know your body is healing, Melissa. Keep the faith. This too shall pass. Love, Dad

Hoot Owl Hollow Nursery said...

From a map I just saw, the ash is only as far south as the northern border of Spain, Italy and Greece, so you don't have any yet.
Hope you feel better soon.