Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's about time

Finally jumped the hurdle and am well on the way to being back to normal.

Still have some lack of energy, but aches and pains are for the most part gone, breathing is not 100% but definitely a lot easier, and overall much more alert.

Had to explain to hubby though that it will still take some time before I can do everything around the house again.  Yesterday he called and wanted to know what I was making for dinner.  I was like.... lol?
Just because I'm not complaining every 5 seconds that I'm in pain, doesn't mean I'm well enough to be making food.  Men are curious creatures to be sure.

Anyways, feeling much improved.  Thanks for all your support. 
=)

1 comment:

Shari said...

It's such a relief to know that you're feeling better. Being that sick really makes one appreciate feeling well, doesn't it?