Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sick watch, day 5,428

Well, there is marked improvement today.  Alhamdulillah.

Breathing is still short, but not getting worse.  More energy, though not anywhere near back to normal.  Aches and pains still more reduced.

Hoping things will continue to improve and that there are no lasting secondary infections.

I'm looking forward to being back on my feet and taking over the kitchen.  As much as hubby has put in some super effort, his idea of cleaning a kitchen and my idea of cleaning a kitchen don't seem to have enough in common.  lol

That said, he's been great at cooking while I've been sick.  I've barely set a foot in the kitchen except to get water or an orange for a week. 

The rest of the house needs some work of course.  The floors are going to start growing vegetables soon.  lol

No comments: