Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The visitors

Hubby looked at an apartment last night. The price was good but it is small and needs some work. Hubby said not to worry it is only the first place he saw and he will still look at other places.
But I am encouraged that he has at least gone and looked at a place.
I love talking about decorating with him. lol
We don't always agree on things, which is okay, and I guess there will be some compromise about certain items. Not sure yet but I am guessing so anyways.
I wish we had an unlimited decorating budget. But we shall be fine with what we have.

My father in law's sister and two of her grown kids and one of their husbands and four kids will be visiting today.
The oldest child is 12, a girl, and the rest are younger and boys I think.
I'm uh... just oh so excited.
lol
Well, it will be very crowded and I don't know if they speak any English and I will have to wear hijab in the house because of one of the husbands coming and it will be hot and I will have to sit and listen to conversations in Arabic.
And, I don't think hubby will be home from work til later, so I won't even have an ally. lol
Meh.

Started reading the last Harry Potter book last night. I couldn't decide if I wanted to read it now or wait til after seeing the movie for the last book I read. I've read the book before so it's not new, and won't be spoiling anything to read it, and I kind of want to just finish them at this point and be done with the whole thing. lol

The weather was really humid and disgusting last night. It's only about 88 degrees right now (11:17 a.m.) but the humidity is over 60%. I'm really just not liking the humidity. At all.

Alright, enough whining for one day. lol

No comments: