Saturday, July 11, 2009

Possibilities

We didn't make it to the movie yesterday evening. Hubby was a little later coming home from looking at apartments, which is totally fine by me! lol
He found a few and we will need to go look at them together so that I can have a look and see which I like. He was thinking maybe today, but I think it will be tomorrow.

In other news, it's hot.
lol
Yeah, I know that's not news.

One week til I turn 40! Woohoo!
Honestly though? 40 sounds old. I mean, I can't pretend any longer that I'm so youthful. Well, I don't know if I was ever pretending. lol
And I'm not saying I'm old.
And please don't tell me age is just a number, I already know that. You're only as old as you feel, etc., etc., etc.
But still.....
40!
And in Egypt no less.
Who would have ever thought.
Not me, that's for sure.
=)

1 comment:

Shari said...

Looking back, I always felt that the 40's were the BEST. The 50's weren't bad, but if I had to choose, I would go through those years - 40-49 - again in a heartbeat. Hopefully, that will help you turn 40. I do hope that you and Ahmed get your own place soon.
We went for a catamaran cruise on Lake Tahoe yesterday and I got so sunburned - it's awful. Dad has gone down to Tracy and Londi and Glen drove up to an arts & crafts faire up at the Lake that we noticed yesterday. I just want to hide out until this sunburn fades. They're planning to leave tomorrow. Londi is especially looking forward to picking up her two Shelties as they've been in a kennel while they've been gone. -- Love, Mom