Monday, November 23, 2009

The unsaid

The fact of the matter is, there are many things that I don't talk about here.

The reason I don't talk about those things is out of respect for other people.  Whether I feel they are respectful of and to me or not.

No, I'm not happy living with my in-laws.  We've been here 6 months now and I lost my patience 5 months ago.

It's not easy.  I don't like it.  Every day, every single day, there is a struggle inside of me.

There are sometimes days when I'm not down and I'm not upset and the sun is shining and I can feel happy.

But more and more, those days get farther and farther apart.

I am only human.  I am just a girl.

I wish I could say all the things I want to.  I wish I could be unkind and hurtful and speak about all of the things that make me angry and drive me crazy.  I wish I could.

I love my husband and I am not sorry I moved here.  Life is there for us to live it.  And I am living.

No comments: