Tuesday, February 2, 2010

da plane, da plane!

Well, hubby has landed and is waiting for his luggage to come out of the innards of the airport.  He should be home in an hour or so insha'allah.  And thank goodness for that because my MIL is waiting lunch on him and it's almost 6 p.m. now, so we're a couple hours past due!  My tummy is rumbling.

Did I mention that Egypt won the soccer playoff?  That brought them to number one and the winners of the Africa Cup.  There was much celebrating to be sure.

I'm sure I'll have some more news in the next day or so. 

2 comments:

Marcouiller Trimble said...

hi there
hope amed is home safe and sound and that you are back at your apartment. any news of a move? (can i ask what your hubby does as his business?)
thinking of you
-m

Melissa said...

Yup, he got home yesterday evening. Though we spent last night at the in-laws, which in retrospect was a good idea because when we got to our apartment this afternoon I had a good 4 to 5 hours of cleaning to do. So much dust!!! :D
Not sure about the move - more about that in a day or two.
He is a partner in and also manages a business that does consulting and IS (information systems).