Saturday, September 11, 2010

Walkabout

Well, we finally did it, we walked to the pyramids!  Wow it was a long walk, about two hours, but I got some great photo's along the way and at the pyramids themselves.

Will be making a page like I did for my vacation photo's so that it won't be too download heavy with pictures on the main page here.  I will link to it when I do, hopefully in the next day or so, but I hope to have at least a few photo's to post here in the main section within the next day.

Right now I'm exhausted (can't imagine how I'll feel tomorrow) and so more details will have to wait.


** Alright, it's officially tomorrow now.  Still tired but feeling some better.  I posted these photo's on facebook so if you've seen them there then there is nothing new.  Haven't started to work on the rest yet.  All in good time.  But I do need to get the writing done soon or I'll start forgetting, so hopefully in just a little bit.


Okay, it seems that blogger doesn't want to upload any of my pictures right now, so I'll try again later, sorry!

3 comments:

Shari said...

Did you wear the sports shoes you bought while you were here? :)

Melissa said...

Yup I did. Feet were fine the whole walk and only started to bother me a little bit after we were walking around the pyramids. Just rubbing on my pinky toes. lol

oldie goldie said...

wow.. i sooo want to visit there some day. sounds like a great way to spend a day!