Sunday, September 19, 2010

Oopsy Daisy!

Well my computer is trying to die on me again.  Poor old thing has been much used.

I'm still in the process of getting the pyramid walk pictures ready to post.  And until the computer is a little more stable that's kind of on hold.  Hopefully we will "fix" the computer in the next day or two and I can get back to editing pictures.

The weather has been much nicer as of late.  High 80's to low 90's.  Fall is coming for sure and I can't wait.
Of course, when it gets colder and I go to take a hot shower and the hot water doesn't last long enough I'll be wishing for warmer weather again. lol

I've done some nice baking and made some new dishes lately.  Exciting stuff.  I'll write about it later.

So, this is not really a post but kind of a post.  Just a holler that I'm still alive and as soon as this piece of... uh.. *ahem*, computer is fixed, I'll get back to posting and pictures insha'Allah.

2 comments:

Shari said...

I'll be looking forward to hearing about your baking.

Toni Tralala said...

I'm curious to see what you've baked because I saw the photos on your slide show!