Friday, September 10, 2010

Eid Mubarak!

Well our month of fasting, Ramadan, is over.  Now we have our 3 days of celebration, Eid

I will try to post a little more this afternoon and add a few miscellaneous pictures.  At the moment I have pizza dough rising and I am about to make some cookies!

Hopefully tomorrow we'll be doing the special thing I mentioned in my last post and insha'Allah I will have some great pictures to go with a post about it.


** Pizza is out of the oven and eaten and MAN was it good!!  Relatively easy to make as well.  Will post a link to the dough recipe I used later, which is actually a 5 minute instruction video from youtube.  Yum!!
Looks like we'll be having pizza more regularly around here insha'Allah. 

=)

1 comment:

Shari said...

Looking forward to hearing about the "special thing" you might be doing. :)