Wednesday, September 15, 2010

This morning

Woke up waaaaay too early this morning.  Our sleep schedule since Ramadan ended has been very irregular and trying to get back to a decent schedule is painful.  I feel like a zombie.  lol

But, the plus side of getting up at or before 6 a.m. (4:45 a.m. this morning, unintentionally to be sure), instead of going to bed around that time, is that, well.... hmmm... I was sure I had a point there for a minute but upon further reflection, I can't think of anything.  lol

However the sky was interesting this morning.  Full of clouds and colors and not as humid as usual but still a bit damp.  It gets SO humid at night/early morning here.  Yesterday morning or the day before when we got up, there was actually a slight chill in the air and hardly any humidity.  Plus a bit of a breeze.  Very nice.

So anyways, back to the sky this morning, I took a picture, though I don't think this really captures how it looked in person.  The grey stuff that almost looks like buildings at the back of the skyline is just clouds!  Or smog.  Or uh, something.  It seems being precise isn't one of my strong points at 7 a.m.  lol

No comments: