Saturday, May 15, 2010

Pictures but....

.Pizza first, as it's on the table and hot.

Will update this post with pictures in a little while.

:::

Okay, pizza out of the way, dishes done and time to relax for a bit.  Sounds like most of my day actually.  lol

Well I finally decided that I only liked one of the pictures of me well enough to post it, but I didn't want to just post one picture, so there is another that has been sitting around waiting.  I took it back when we lived at the in-laws, and it's just some carrots sitting on the kitchen work table along with some herbs.  I didn't arrange the carrots, maybe my mother in law did or perhaps they just ended up like that, but I've always really liked this picture.

So, here is me, taken today.



And here are the carrots


Very exciting I know.  Try to control yourselves.

:::

We were supposed to go for a walk last night when it cooled down, but even at 10 p.m. or so it was still around 90 and with a warm wind and severe amounts of smoggy crap in the air, we decided to bail on the walk.

In any case, we also had plans to go for a walk this morning, down in Zamalek.  We were going to get up around 8:30 and try to be home by noon or so, because it was supposed to be 100 today.

Well, we both slept through the alarm so that put the kibosh on going out this morning.  Too hot during the day without having shade to walk in.

Currently, the plan is to go for a short walk tonight perhaps around the neighborhood.  Never can tell what will happen though.  lol

1 comment:

oldie goldie said...

salam aleikum sister! pizza sounds good! luckily the picture wasn't showing hehe.. i don't want to get hungry at fajr time ;P

you look pretty mashaAllah